Season 2 has officially ended!
- Eligible summoners will receive loading screen borders, profile banner trims, forum badges, and the Victorious Janna skin immediately
- Summoner Icons will be distributed over the next week
- Elo ratings have been compressed towards 1200 and system confidence in ratings has been reset.
- Placement matches must be completed before Elo will be visible again.
- Ranked stats have been cleared and archived under the "Season 2" option in the dropdown.
Zed, the Master of Shadows
- Zed will be released at a future date
- Pyroclasm can no longer bounce more than 5 times.
- Neurotoxin Ability Power ratio increased to 3% per 100 Ability Power from 2%
- Venomous Bite Ability Power ratio increased to 3% per 100 Ability Power from 2%
- Missile speed increased to 1450 from 1300
- Now reveals the target if it hits
- Spider Form bonus magic damage per attack Ability Power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2
- Nether Blade
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.15
- Bonus damage no longer hits inhibitors or the Nexus
- Bouncing Blade initial damage reduced at later ranks to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Sinister Steel damage reduced at later ranks to 40/75/110/145/180 from 40/80/120/160/200
- Distortion Mana Cost reduced at later ranks to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Final Spark visual effects no longer appear at the wrong angle if aimed beyond the edge of the map
- Slice and Dice no longer reduces Dragon's Armor
- Infuse tooltip now states the correct Ability Power ratio at 0.6
- Pick a Card tooltip now describes the correct behavior in regards to Blue card's Mana restoration
- Deadly Venom now has a new particle for maximum stacks
- Ambush tooltip now describes the correct behavior in regards to delay before entering invisibility
- Equilibrium Mana Regeneration increased to 1% from 0.75% per 1% Mana missing
- Majestic Roar now fears minions and monsters for 3 seconds instead of 2
- Crescent Sweep now properly procs Spell Vamp and other effects (e.g. Rylai's slow)
- Omen of War now works properly with Life Steal
- Short Fuse now deals 150% damage to structures
- Time Bomb now breaks Recall immediately when cast on an enemy champion.
- Blackfire Torch
- New Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Haunting Guise
- Total Gold Cost: 2950 (combine cost: 700)
- +70 Ability Power
- +250 Health
- Unique Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: +20 Magic Penetration
- Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds. Each second burned consumes a charge. One charge is generated each second.
- Now available on Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar.
- Hextech Sweeper
- New Recipe: Amplifying Tome + Amplifying Tome + Kindlegem
- Total Gold Cost: 1920 (combine cost: 200)
- +50 Ability Power
- +300 Health
- Unique Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: +10% Movement Speed
- Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- Reduced health by 50
- Reduced armor penetration by 5
- Wooglet's Witchcap
- New Recipe: Needlessly Large Rod + Chain Mail
- Total Gold Cost: 3500 (combine cost: 1200)
- +100 Ability Power
- +50 Armor
- Unique Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%
- Unique Active: Places your champion into Stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any action (90 second cooldown)
- Now available on Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar
- Removed Zhonya's Hourglass from Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar
- Removed Rabadon's Deathcap from Crystal Scar
- The in-game refund feature has been reactivated
- Ignite is now only castable on enemy champions
- Champion passives will now have their cooldowns represented on their passive icon
Co-op vs. AI
- Twisted Treeline bots should now favor defending their base over taking altars.
- Twisted Treeline bots no longer get stuck at the summoning platform when an inhibitor is under attack.
- Custom game Summoner's Rift bots now use the same push logic as beginner Co-op vs. AI bots, which should address several issues of bots getting stuck on the map
- Added a pathing workaround to prevent Summoner's Rift bots from getting trapped in certain areas of the map (e.g. Baron pit)
- Battle Training bots should no longer get stuck during the tutorial
- Reduced Vilemaw's starting damage, increased his starting health, and reduced his health scaling
- Slightly tweaked walkable space in several areas to allow Flashing over walls
- Brush beside altars removed
- Altars now unlock at 3:00 minutes instead of 2:00
- Altars now grant a 3 gold bonus per kill, down from 4
- Minion base gold rewards increased by 1 to compensate
- Jungle monster gold and health values rebalanced
- Removed Thornmail from the purchasable item list
- Reduced passive mana regeneration
- Increased mana gained from Health Relics
- Changed windmill rotation speed so gears no longer clip