- Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent will now be displayed to the player and his teammates during champion select lobby and the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where a player's Ranked Solo rating would be displayed before all of his provisional matches had been finished.
League of Legends v220.127.116.11
Twisted Treeline has been remade!
- New layout and reworked jungle that will push the pace of champion encounters.
- New altar control objective and boss, Vilemaw.
- New environmental art, monster skins, music, and sound.
- New Twisted Treeline items (details are subject to change)
- *NEW ITEM* Blackfire Torch
- Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Catalyst the Protector
- Total gold cost: 2890 (combine cost: 800)
- +50 Ability Power
- +300 Health
- +350 Mana
- Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's current Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halved for AoE and and damage over time).
- *NEW ITEM* Wooglet's Witchcap
- Recipe: Needlessly Large Rod
- Total gold cost: 2700 (combine cost: 1100)
- +100 Ability Power
- Unique Passive: +10% Movement Speed
- Unique Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%.
- *NEW ITEM* Overlord's Bloodmail
- Recipe: Giant's Belt + Ruby Crystal
- Total gold cost: 2565 (combine cost: 980)
- +850 Health
- Unique Passive: On kill or assist, heal 200 HP over 5 seconds.
- *NEW ITEM* Lord Van Damm's Pillager
- Recipe: Heart of Gold + Brutalizer
- Total gold cost: 2962 (combine cost: 800)
- +40 Attack Damage
- +350 Health
- Unique Passive: 20 Armor Penetration
- Unique Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: 10% Spell Vamp
- *NEW ITEM* Grez's Spectral Lantern
- Recipe: Madred's Razors
- Total gold cost: 1150 (upgrade cost: 150)
- +25 Attack Damage
- +30 Armor
- Unique Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage.
- Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- *NEW ITEM* Wicked Hatchet
- Recipe: Cloak of Agility + Long Sword
- Total gold cost: 1955 (combine cost: 710)
- +20 Attack Damage
- +18% Critical Strike Chance
- Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds.
- *NEW ITEM* Blade of the Ruined King
- Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
- Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
- +40 Attack Damage
- +10% Life Steal
- Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
- Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- *NEW ITEM* Ichor of Rage
- Gold cost: 500
- Click to Consume: Grants 20-42 Attack Damage based on champion level, 20-42% Attack Speed based on champion level, and 15% increased damage to Turrets for 4 minutes.
- *NEW ITEM* Ichor of Illumination
- Gold cost: 500
- Click to Consume: Grants 30-64 Ability Power based on champion level, 15% Cooldown Reduction, and a huge boost to mana and energy regeneration for 4 minutes.
- Base Health reduced to 518 from 568
- Health per level reduced 95 from 100
- Agony’s Embrace Ability Power ratio reduced to +1% every 100 Ability Power from +1% every 50 Ability Power
- Essence Flux no longer reduces enemy champion Attack Speed
- Thundering Blow
- No longer deals any flat base damage (still deals % Max Health damage and has a bonus Attack Damage ratio)
- Fixed: Stun no longer sometimes lasts beyond the knockback duration
- Acceleration Gate mana cost increased to 50 from 30
- Fixed: Shield of Daybreak's cooldown now matches its tooltip (11/10/9/8/7 seconds)
- Fixed: Mace of Spades now damages wards properly
- Fixed: Devastating Blow now damages wards properly
- Base Health Regeneration reduced to 4 from 8
- Health Regeneration per level reduced to 0.4 from 0.8
- Bonetooth Necklace no longer grants a base +10 Attack Damage
- Savagery Empowered Attack Damage ratio reduced to 2.0 from 2.5
- Thrill of the Hunt
- Stealth duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7
- Cooldown increased to 140/105/70 seconds from 120/85/50
- Crystalline Exoskeleton Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 14
- Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time
- Base Health reduced to 410 from 450
- Base Armor reduced to 9 from 11
- Force of Will
- Now grabs nearest Dark Sphere in range if no valid target selected
- Grab time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.33
- Throw commands given during the grab time now execute immediately after the grab finishes
- Fixed a bug where minions/Dark Spheres being pulled could get stuck on terrain
- Scatter the Weak
- Dark Spheres that have nearly finished casting will now get knocked back once they arrive
- Fixed a bug where units hit by both Scatter the Weak and an affected Dark Sphere would be knocked back but not stunned
- Unleashed Power
- Spell shields will now only block a single sphere rather than the entire spell
- Now also pulls in spheres cast just before the start of Unleashed Power
- Fixed a bug where Unleashed Power would go on cooldown if the target died before the cast animation completed
- Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
- Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
- Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140
- Rabid Bite Mana Cost decreased from 40 to 30
- Contaminate's cast animation no longer locks Trundle out of using other abilities
- Fixed: Pick a Card now damages wards properly
- Ward Skins
- Harrowing Ward skins will be available to unlock in the store in the Ward Skins tab.
- Unlocking a ward skin allows you to use it in game for the next 7 days.
- Multiple weeks can be stacked for an individual ward skin.
- When activated in the store, ward skins cosmetically change both sight and vision wards in-game.
- Deathfire Grasp
- No longer grants Cooldown Reduction
- Active base damage reduced to 15% current Health from 25%
- Ability Power ratio increased to 5% per 100 Ability Power from 4%
- Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
- Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 20% from 30%
- Trinity Force
- Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 25% from 35%
- Frozen Mallet
- Fixed: Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2
- Hextech Sweeper
- New Recipe: Amplifying Tome + Kindlegem
- Total gold cost: 1435 (combine cost: 150)
- Ability Power reduced from 40 to 25
- Active effect increased from 6 second duration to 10 seconds.
Co-op vs. AI
- Cho'gath bot will now increase the damage of Vorpal Spikes when he levels it up.
- Veigar bot will now appear on intermediate difficulty in Co-op vs AI for all maps.
- Fixed a bug where Summoner's Rift bots would occasionally get stuck on the summoning platform after respawn if enemy champions were nearby
- Fixed a bug where Kayle Bot would idle while trying to attack enemy minions
- Bots now properly factor untargetable enemy turrets in threat calculations, making it harder to get them stuck between towers.
- The Dragon's burning damage will no longer disrupt players from Recalling
- Game tips and interesting facts will now be displayed on the loading screen and at the start of some matches
- The mini-scoreboard will no longer block right clicks from issuing champion orders.
- Item cooldowns will now be displayed in a similar color blue to spell cooldowns.
- The blue overlay for spells on cooldown has been slightly lightened.
- Locking the camera on a champion will now persist through that champion's deaths.
- Added a hotkey for switching between items and gold on the scoreboard.
- Directed camera algorithms have been improved for Twisted Treeline.