New Skins in the Store
- Commando Jarvan
- Dragon Slayer Jarvan
- Hextech Anivia
- Loch Ness Cho’Gath
- The Login Queue will now update your position more regularly
- The Login Queue will no longer lock the focus of the application
- You can now disable the Music at the main login page
- Clickable URLs can now be sent via player to player chat
- Updated the splash art for Twitch, Evelynn, Katarina, and Annie
- Fixed several bugs with the Login Queue
- Fixed a bug where your IP/RP balance would display incorrectly as 0
- Fixed a bug where Summoners would display as Level 1 before displaying their correct Level and Rating
- Fixed a bug where the display style for the Buddy List was overly dark
- Fixed a bug where the Recently Purchased section of the Profile was working incorrectly
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
Jarvan, the Exemplar of Demacia
- Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV charges through his opponent, dealing physical damage and lowering their armor by a %. This will pull Jarvan IV to a Standard if it encounters one, knocking up all enemies in his path.
- Golden Aegis: Jarvan IV calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies.
- Demacian Standard: Passively grants Jarvan bonus attack speed and armor. Active: Throws a Demacian flag, dealing physical damage and granting passive benefits to nearby allies.
- Cataclysm (Ultimate): Jarvan IV heroically leaps at his target, dealing physical damage and creating a circle of terrain around them for a few seconds.
- Martial Cadence (Passive): Jarvan IV exploits his target's opening, dealing a % of the target's current HP as magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target for 6 seconds.
- Glacial Storm initial mana cost decreased to 75/125/175 from 100/150/200
- Ace in the Hole
- Projectile speed increased to 3200 from 2200
- Range increased to 1600/1900/2200 from 1400/1800/2200
- Initial cast time leading up to the channeling time has been significantly decreased
- Trueshot Barrage now scales with bonus attack damge at a 1.0 ratio
- Decisive Strike
- Movement speed boost increased to 3 seconds from 2
- Total duration available to proc the silence and hit reduced to 6 seconds from 7
- Bonus damage ratio increased to 150% from 120%
- Judgment cooldown reduced to 14/13/12/11/10 from 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
- Monsoon no longer slows enemies who re-enter the storm
- Heavenly Wave base heal increased to 35/55/75/95/115/135 from 30/45/60/75/90/105
- Spirit Bond cooldown reduced to 15/14/13/12/11/10 from 20/18/16/14/12/10.
- Soul Shield Increased the shield strength by 10 at all ranks.
- Mantra cooldown reduced to 25 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Ethereal Chains ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4 for both damage components
- Twisted Advance levelup tooltip now correctly displays the increase in mana cost
- Fixed a bug where Maokai's death animation would not play if he is slain during Twisted Advance
- Mace of Spades ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
- Fixed a bug that was causing Poison Trail to have a 1 second cooldown upon activation
- Fixed a bug with Boomerang Blade that was causing certain items to not show their bonus attack damage in the tooltip
- Fixed a bug with Acid Hunter that was causing missile lock to shoot further then intended
- Primordial Burst ability power ratio increased to 1.2 of Veigar's ability power and reduced to 0.8 of his target's ability power
- Fixed a bug where the particle on Time Warp would not persist through the full duration of the movement speed modifier at later ranks
- Fixed a tooltip bug where Haunting Guise said it provided 180 Health and 20 Ability Power, when it actually provided 200 Health and 25 Ability Power
- Morello's Evil Tome cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- Sight and Vision Wards can now be stacked 5 per slot
- Attack damage increased to 50 from 42
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 4
- Shop tooltip is now more descriptive, matching the inventory tooltip
- Spirit Visage increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%
- Ghost duration decreased to 10 from 14
- Death Timers have been reduced on Summoner's Rift to 12-50 seconds from 28-50 seconds
- Melee minion magic resist now increases 1.25 per 3 minutes (up from 0.5)
- Ranged minion armor now increases 1.25 per 3 minutes (up from 0.5)
- Cannon minion armor and magic resist now increase 3 per 3 minutes (up from 2)
- After 20 minutes, cannon minions now spawn every 2 waves (up from every 3 waves)
- Cannon minions and super minions now reduce turret damage by 65% (up from 50%)
- Fixed a tooltip bug "This unit receive..." with cannon minions and super minions
- Minions now deal about 50% more damage to turrets
- Turrets deal about 10% less base damage to champions
- Turrets now have 20% armor penetration
- Fixed several typos in the Options Menu