New Skins in the Store
- Royal Guard Fiora
- Nightraven Fiora
- Bladecraft Orianna
- Ranked Teams
- Fixed a bug with the background on the Team Invite popup
- Fixed a bug where Team status would be missing on the Team Profile
- Fixed a bug where Ranked Team specific notifications would not send properly
- Fixed several bugs with client side stat calculation and display
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
Fiora, The Grand Duelist
- Duelist (passive) - Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Lunge - Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte - Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of Speed - Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
- Blade Waltz (ultimate) - Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.
- Triumphant Roar mana cost increased to 28/41/54/67/80 from 20/35/50/65/80
- Unbreakable Will mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Trample damage increased to 10-27 per second from 10-23
- Base damage increased to 56 from 54
- Armor per level increased to 3.4 from 3.1
- Churn the Waters mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Idol of Durand damage range increased to 600 from 575
- Fixed a particle issue with Transcendent Blades (Hotfixed 2/21)
- Fixed a bug where Grandmaster's Might passive attack canceled if the buff ran out during the attack animation
- Sonic Wave base damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 45/75/105/135/165 (Hotfixed 2/21 due to an unintended nerf in the Nautilus patch)
- Lucent Singularity
- Now additionally grants vision while in flight to its destination
- Now starts its cooldown when cast rather than when detonated
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9
- Now displays a buff showing how long Lucent Singularity will last until it automatically detonates
- Finales Funkeln
- Now grants vision of the affected area during the spell and vision of enemy champions hit for a short duration afterwards
- Lux can no longer use Flash while casting Finales Funkeln
- Granite Shield now shows a cooldown timer
- Unstoppable Force
- Area of effect radius on impact increased to 325 from 300
- Malphite can no longer flash while using Unstoppable Force
- Fixed a bug where Malphite would seem to hit the target but would not cause the effect
- Strut now shows a cooldown timer
- Umbra Blades now has a passive cooldown timer like Ziggs and Shen
- Axe Throw
- Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
- Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
- Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
- Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
- Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
- Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320
- Paragon of Demacia now shows you over its icon how many stacks you have
- Fixed a few bugs with ability sounds
- The following changes were hotfixed out on 2/21:
- Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
- Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
- Feint Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
- Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270
- Health per level increased to 82 from 77
- Move Quick's passive component now shows a cooldown timer
- Noxious Trap arm time reduced to 1 seconds from 2
- Explosive Shot cast range increased to 625 from 600
- Hexplosive Mines
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
- Damage from 2nd and subsequent mines reduced to 40% from 50%
- Fixed a bug where Ziggs' Mad Scientist skin was leaving particles on the map (Hotfixed 2/21)
- Madred's Bloodrazor attack damage increased to 40 from 30
- Improved minimap visibility of turrets in Colorblind Mode
- Colorblind announcement colors now reference blue (friendly) and purple (enemy) teams
- Important items purchased by your team will now be called out in chat (Aura items, Sight and Vision Wards, top tier items, etc)
- Champion Kill messages are now more specific
- You can now activate a timestamp for game chat in the options menu
- When colorblind mode is activated, movement cursor is included with new color scheme (was not before)
- Announcer callouts no longer reference blue team/purple team, and instead should reference friendly/enemy team (ie. A friendly inhibitor is respawning soon/the enemy inhibitor has respawned)
- Champions will now attempt to run home immediately when disconnecting, rather than attempting to Recall
- Small monster camp sigils now restore up to 30 Mana in addition to Health
- Small Golem camp
- Movement Speed increased to 300 from 180
- Medium Golem base damage increased to 59 from 54
- Fixed a bug where whisper messages were the wrong color
Co-Op Versus AI
- Added Blitzcrank bot to the roster of bots in Co-Op versus AI.
- Improved bots' ability to last hit and reduced how much they push their lanes.
- Reduced the amount of gold given to bots on Summoner's Rift Intermediate.
- Added the ability for bots to call for help from nearby bots.
- Improved the precision of skill shots and ground targeted AoE abilities.
- Minor bug fixes with Leona, Lux, and Shyvana bots.
- Fixed animation bugs on the following skins:
- Toy Soldier Gangplank
- Jade Dragon Wukong
- Superb Villain Veigar
- Headhunter Master Yi