- Ranked Games
- 5v5 Premade
- 5v5 Solo
- 3v3 Premade
- Draft Mode
- Improved Visual Style for PVP.net and the Community Site
- Story Tab in PVP.net and Issue 1 of the Journal of Justice
- All Random Mode in Practice Games
New Skins in the Store
- Commando Xin Zhao
- Imperial Xin Zhao
- Unmasked Kayle
- Tempest Janna
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia
- Three Talon Strike: Xin Zhao's next 3 standard attacks deal increased damage, with the third attack knocking an opponent into the air.
- Battle Cry: Xin Zhao passively increases his attack speed and can activate this ability to further increase attack speed and lower his ability cooldowns with each attack.
- Audacious Charge: Xin Zhao charges an enemy, dealing damage and slowing it and all other enemies in the area. Audacious Charge increases Xin Zhao's armor temporarily and lowers the cooldowns of all of his abilities.
- Crescent Sweep (Ultimate): Xin Zhao fiercely sweeps his spear around him, dealing damage to nearby enemies based on their current health.
- Tireless Warrior (Passive): Xin Zhao is healed for every 3 attacks that he lands. This amount increases every 2 levels.
- Shadow Dance will now gain an Essence of Shadow charge on Champion kills and assists in addition to her standard accumulation over time method.
- Fixed an issue where Amumu's attack timing was too slow.
- Fixed an issue where Alistar's attack timing was too fast.
- Vorpal Spikes will no longer trigger cast effects like Lich Bane
- Vorpal Spikes will now fire even if the target is missed
- Cho'Gath can now more easily Feast on any unit, including Dragon, Lizard Elder, or other very large Cho'Gaths.
- Fixed a bug with Decisive Strike that would cause the icon cooldown to display improperly.
- Fixed a bug where Body Slam slowed targets that were immune to slows
- Fixed a bug where Body Slam would not display a hit particle or play a sound if it hit any target that blocked the slow
- H-28G Evolution Turret tooltip has been updated to show that turrets do magic damage.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade now deals 50% damage to turrets, from 100%.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade cooldown increased to 13/12/11/10/9 from 12/11/10/9/8
- Netherblade has been redesigned:
- Passive: the mana drain component removed and replaced with a flat 4/8/12/16/20 mana restore on hit. This effect returns triple the mana against champions.
- Active: Kassadin gains 7/15/25/38/50 Armor Penetration for 5 seconds. 15 second cooldown. 30/40/50/60/70 mana cost. Activating this ability counts as a spell cast for the purposes of Force Pulse.
- Null Sphere projectile speed increased to 1150 from 900
- Void Stone (Passive)
- The attack speed effect from Void Stone has been changed so that it stacks and renews instead of replaces on spell impact. This change will result in Kassadin gaining significantly more attack speed, and keeping it for a longer duration on average.
- Duration lowered to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Divine Blessing movement speed reduced to 10/12/14/16/18 from 12/14/16/18/20.
- Righteous Fury splash damage no longer affects turrets.
- Fixed a bug where Zilean’s Chronoshift would not prevent Kog’Maw from dying
- Nether Grasp range increased to 575 from 450
- Fixed a bug where the stun component of Nether Grasp would not break even if the channel was broken.
- Nunu can now more easily Consume any unit, including Dragon and Lizard Elder.
- Ragnarok now displays "Cannot be Disabled!" when it blocks a debuff
- Spear Shot mana cost increased to 45 at all ranks from 30/35/40/45/50
- Aegis of Zeonia
- Cooldown modified to 12 seconds at all ranks from 20/17.5/15/12.5/10
- Stun duration changed to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 from 1.5
- Aegis of Zeonia now properly interacts with spell shields
- Heartseeker Spear
- Base damage reduced to 4/6/8/10/12 from 6/9/12/15/18
- Scaling damage reduced to 18/22/26/30/34% from 20/25/30/35/40%
- Cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 from 26/24/22/20/18
- Grand Skyfall will now apply smoother damage especially against large targets
- Grand Skyfall will now properly interact with spell shields
- Base health increased to 520 from 505
- Base armor increased to 21 from 20.1
- Health per level increased to 87 from 85
- Devastating Blow mana cost reduced to 55 from 65.
- Paragon of Demacia mana cost modified to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Heroic Charge mana cost modified to 60/65/70/75/80 from 50/60/70/80/90.
- Fling can now be more easily cast on any unit, including Dragon, Lizard Elder, or a well-fed Cho'Gath
- Fixed a bug with Death's Caress that was causing the cooldown on the tooltip to not be affected by cooldown reduction
- Fixed a bug where Death Caress's buff tooltip would display the absorption amount as 0.00 instead of the correct amount
- Consecration Aura will no longer persist in the area around Soraka after she is killed.
- Fixed a bug where Dazzle could stun for longer than 2 seconds
- Pick a Card attacks are no longer subject to dodge or miss chances
- Fixed a bug where Blue cards would restore mana even if the target died before the card hit
- Fixed a bug where Baleful Strike would grant Veigar AP even if the target died before the spell hit.
- Dark Matter ability power ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
- Primordial Burst damage modified to 250/375/500 from 200/350/500.
- Primordial Burst ability power ratios increased to 1.0 from 0.8 (both from Veigar and the target)
- Fixed a bug where replacing an enemy Time Bomb wouldn't cause the deactivation explosion
- Fixed a bug where replacing your own Time Bomb caused more damage than intended from ability power
- Fixed a bug where the Time Bomb explosion particle occasionally showed over fog of war
- Fixed a bug where Time Bomb would occasionally remain on dead units
- New Item: Wriggle's Lantern
- +35 Damage, +30 Armor, +14% Lifesteal
- UNIQUE Passive: 20% chance on attack to deal 500 damage to a minion.
- UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible ward with 1100 range sight and lasts for 3 minutes. 3 minute cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Aegis of the Legion was not affecting minions
- Fixed a bug with Elixir of Agility’s tooltip to correctly show that it grants 15% Critical strike
- Fixed a bug where Warden's Mail and Raduin's Omen were not slowing attack speeds
- Revive now increases your movement speed by 225%, diminishing to normal over 12 seconds.
- Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs
- Ignite damage per level reduced to 20 from 25.
- Champion kill experience decreased by 5%
- Turret damage scaling now begins at 90% instead of 85%
- Turret damage scaling per hit increased to 20% from 15%
- Removed global gold and experience rewards from Grez on Twisted Treeline
- The Nexus and Nexus Turrets now become invulnerable if all of your team's inhibitors respawn
- Inhibitors no longer remain destroyed for successively longer periods - they are always destroyed for 5 minutes now.
- Normalized the jungle spawns on Summoner's Rift - the Wolf camp now always spawns in the same quadrant as the Ancient Golem, and the smaller golem camp will always spawn in the quadrant with Lizard Elder.
- Team Kills and Enemy Team Kills are now shown underneath the Kill Count bar
- Added tooltips to the Summoner Spells in the scoreboard
- Fixed several bugs where some passive abilities were not showing up properly in Death Recap
- Fixed a bug where certain particles would appear to drop to the ground before impact
- Fixed several server crashes
- Fixed several client crashes
- Added a glow to Chosen Master Yi's sword