New Skins in the Store
- Cowgirl Miss Fortune
- Waterloo Miss Fortune
- Veigar Greybeard
- Shurima Desert Zilean
- Commando Garen
- You can now request a trade with other players at the end of Draft Mode
- Updated the integrated Adobe Air runtime to version 2.0
- Added new bundle images to the Store
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
Miss Fortune - The Bounty Hunter
- Strut (passive): Miss Fortune’s movement speed increases the longer she doesn’t get attacked.
- Double Up: Fires a bullet at an enemy, damaging them and bouncing to another enemy behind them, dealing even more damage.
- Impure Shots: Miss Fortune passively deals increased damage to an enemy the more times she attacks them. Can be activated to give increased attack speed and lower healing received by targets that she attacks.
- Make It Rain: A flurry of bullets is fired into the air which soon land at a target location, dealing damage and slowing enemies inside of it over a few seconds.
- Bullet Time (ultimate): Miss Fortune hysterically unleashes a massive barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her, channeling for a few seconds and causing large amounts of damage to enemies.
- Fixed a display error with Twin Disciplines and death recap
- Shadow Dance can no longer be cast while rooted
- Headbutt can no longer be cast while rooted
- Unbreakable Will tooltip corrected to state that it removes all crowd control but not all debuffs
- Pulverize tooltip corrected to not imply that enemies do not take damage until they land.
- Base attack speed and attack speed per level increased to be approximately at the level of Rammus
- Bandage Toss can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy corrected to state that enemies are rooted and cannot attack or move
- Cursed Touch Magic Resistance reduction reduced to 15/25/35 from 20/30/40
- Corrected the buff tooltip on Molten Shield so it correctly states that all attackers receive magic damage
- Fixed a display error with Vorpal Spikes and death recap
- Feral Scream silence duration reduced to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds
- Feral Scream cooldown reduced to 13 seconds from 16 seconds
- Attack range increased to 550 from 500
- Valkyre can no longer be cast while rooted
- Missile Barrage reload time reduced to 10 from 14
- Attack speed per evel increased to 2.3 from 1.86
- Infected Cleaver cost changed to 50/60/70/80/90 from 30/50/70/90/110
- Dr. Mundo is now healed for half of the ability cost when Infected cleaver strikes a target
- Burning Agony cost reduced to 20/25/30/35/40 from 20/27.5/35/42.5/50
- Masochism cost changed to 25/35/45/55/65 from 15/30/45/60/75
- Sadism now returns 40/55/70 percent of Mundo's health instead of 50/50/50
- Base damage reduced to 45 from 47.6
- Damage per level reduced to 2.6 from 3
- Attack Speed per level reduced to 2.8 from 3.22
- Arcane Shift can no longer be cast while rooted
- Mystic Shot damage reduced to 35/55/75/95/115 from 40/65/90/115/140
- Essence Flux mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Fixed a display error with Grog Soaked Blade and death recap
- Fixed a bug where Gangplank's passive would be replaced with the Grog Soaked Blade debuff text when struck by another Gangplank
- Courage maximum armor/magic resistance reduced to 5/10/15/20/25 from 7/14/21/28/35
- Fixed a display error with the tooltip on Barrel Roll's self buff
- Body Slam can no longer be cast while rooted
- UPGRADE!!! tooltip updated to correctly state that the slow is actually 20/25/30 not 25/30/35
- Nether Blade's level up tooltip now correctly states the increased mana cost
- Riftwalk can no longer be cast while rooted
- Shunpo can no longer be cast while rooted
- Wall of Pain's level up tooltip now correctly states the increased slow amount
- Reckoning's debuff and death recap tooltips have been corrected
- Living Artillery's buff on Kog'Maw now correctly states that the increased cost per stack is 40
- Unstoppable Force can no longer be cast while rooted
- Call of the Void cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10 seconds
- Null Zone mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/105/120/135/150
- Null Zone no longer places a blank buff on Malzahar
- Malzahar's Voidlings will now attack the target affected by Malzahar's most recently cast Malefic Visions
- Nether Grasp now suppresses summoner spells in addition to stunning the target
- Nether Grasp range increased to 750 from 650
- Wuju Style tooltip simplified
- Alpha Strike can no longer be cast while rooted
- Fury of the Sands buff on Nasus no longer incorrectly states that it grants increased attack speed
- Pounce can no longer be cast while rooted
- Cougar form's tooltip now correctly mentions the 10% bonus dodge chance Nidalee gains in Cougar Form
- Corrected a display error with Takedown and death recap
- Corrected a display error with Pantheon's auto attack and death recap.
- Aegis of Zeonia can no longer be cast while rooted
- Grand Skyfall can no longer be cast while rooted
- Heroic Charge can no longer be cast while rooted
- Deceive can no longer be cast while rooted
- Shadow Dash can no longer be cast while rooted
- Stand United can no longer be cast while rooted
- Typos corrected in the level up tooltips for Spell Shield and Boomerang Blade.
- Starcall debuff now correctly states that it can stack up to 20 times
- Imbue base heal reduced to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/145/190/235/280
- Imbue ability power ratio increased to 1.1 from 0.9
- Rocket Jump debuff now correctly states the slow amount
- Rocket Jump can no longer be cast while rooted
- Spinning Slash can no longer be cast while rooted
- Spray and Pray buff no longer incorrectly states that he does reduced damage during Spray and Pray
- Gate can no longer be cast while rooted; Destiny can still be cast while rooted.
- Fixed a typo in Event Horizon's tooltip
- Hemoplague's debuff will now grant assists even if it does not deal damage to the target
- Blood Scent is now a toggle
- Infinite Duress can no longer be cast while rooted
- Audacious Charge can no longer be cast while rooted
- Flash can no longer be cast while rooted
- Teleport can no longer be cast while rooted
- Sheen, Lich Bane and Trinity Force's "reservoir" system has been removed. These items will now strictly respect the cooldown time between procs. The cooldown has been reduced to 2 second delays between procs from 3 seconds.
- Spirit Visage redesigned
- Comprised of Null-Magic Mantle, Ruby Crystal, and 375 recipe cost.
- +30 Magic Resist
- +200 Health
- UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 12% and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
- Tear of the Goddess
- New Recipe: Meki Pendant + Mana Crystal + 205G.
- Now gives 350 Mana and 7 Mana Regen per 5
- New Item: Manamune
- Recipe consists of Tear of the Goddess + Long Sword + 500 recipe cost.
- + 350 Mana
- + 7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
- + 20 Attack Damage
- UNIQUE Passive: 2% of your maximum mana is converted to attack damage.
- UNIQUE Passive: Whenever your champion attacks, they gain 1 max mana (2 second cooldown.) Whenever your champion uses an ability, they gain 4 max mana (3 second cooldown.) Bonus mana caps at 1000.
- Randuin's Omen tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount
- Guardian Angel now revives Champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana
- Regrowth Pendant cost reduced to 435 from 450
- Philosopher's Stone has a new recipe: Faerie Charm + Regrowth Pendant + 185 recipe cost.
- Abilities with movement or teleport based components now cannot be cast while rooted.
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, Infinite Duress and Nether Grasp now properly suppress and stun their targets.
- Suppression prevents summoner spells from being cast, and makes the ability immune to duration reduction effects such as that granted by Mercury's Treads.
- Towers currently attacking a champion will no longer respond to further calls for help from other champions.
- Improved many of the "playing as" and "playing against" tips that display in death recap.
- Updated the splash logo that appears upon loading into the game client to match the new League of Legends logo
- Fixed a bug that caused purple cannon minions to deal and receive normal damage from towers.
- Fixed a bug that caused super minions to receive normal damage from towers.
- Added a second taunt
- Fixed a bug causing the Powerball sound to continue after Rammus hit his target
- Fixed timing issues with basic attacks
- Tweaked volume level of skill sounds
- Tweaked volume level of skill sounds