New Skins in the Store
- Count Vladimir
- Marquis Vladimir
- Hot Rod Corki
- Groovy Zilean
- Fixed a bug where Champion Select music would turn back on sometimes even when it was muted
- Fixed a bug where ratings were not appearing in buddy tooltips correctly for high rated players
- Fixed a freeze that would happen sometimes when buddies logged on or off
- Fixed a freeze that would happen sometimes when choosing a Champion.
- Fixed a bug where Champion Selection leavers were always identified as "Summoner 1"
- Fixed a bug with rune page tooltips in the Summoner screen where they were not always showing all of the stats
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Transfusion: Vladimir drains the lifeforce of his target, dealing magic damage and healing himself for 25% of that amount.
- Sanguine Pool: Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood for 2.5 seconds, becoming untargetable and slowing enemies above him. Vladmir deals magic damage to targets above him and heals himself for 15% of that amount.
- Tides of Blood: Vladimir unleashes a torrent of blood, damaging surrounding enemies. Additionally, multiple Tides of Blood in a short period of time cause them to cost additional health and deal additional damage, and increases his healing and regeneration by 8%.
- (Ultimate) Hemoplague: Vladimir infects the target area with a virulent plague that increases the damage they take for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, infected enemies take magic damage.
- (Passive) Crimson Pact: Bonus health gives Vladimir bonus ability power, and every bonus ability power gives Vladimir bonus health (does not stack with itself).
- Focus (passive) will now display a buff showing how much extra crit chance Ashe has
- Fixed a bug with Rocket Grab that allowed instant cast teleport spells to teleport people out of a grab after it had already hit and they were in the process of being pulled.
- Fixed a discrepancy in Essence Flux's level-up tooltip that incorrectly mentioned a heal
- Garen can now cast all of his spells while using Judgment instead of just Courage.
- Slightly increased the range of Judgment
- CH1 Concussion Grenade ability power ratio reduced to .55 from .7
- CH1 Concussion Grenade range reduced to 925 from 1000
- Fixed a bug with H28G Evolutionary Turret in which level 2 and level 3 turrets were dealing full damage to towers.
- Bouncing Blades cooldown increased to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 from 8 at all ranks
- Voracity (Passive) gold gain on kills and assists reduced to 25 from 50
- Righteous Fury tooltip adjusted to indicate the buff duration and attack range increase
- Divine Blessing
- Movement speed bonus reduced to a flat 12% from 10/12/14/16/18%
- Mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80from 50/55/60/65/70
- Ability power ratio reduced to .5 from .6
- Base attack range increased to 500 from 450.
- Caustic Spittle range increased to 625 from 600.
- Bio Arcane Barrage bonus range reduced to 130/160/190/220/250 from 140/180/220/260/300
- Fixed a bug with Children of the Grave where it was granting permanent ability power and damage in some circumstances
- Deceive cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 8.5
- Hallucinate’s clone will now take 150% increased damage at all ranks instead of 200/165/135%. The tooltip inaccurately stated that Shaco's clone would take 135% increased damage at all ranks.
- Fixed a bug with Shadow Dash where it would play the Taunt sound when dashing over Null Zone
- Fixed a bug where using Pick a Card versus inhibitors would cause the queued up effect to play the sound and particle during each attack
- Base attack speed reduced to .658 from .679. This will also lower his attack speed gain from items and abilities by a similar percentage
- Attack speed per level reduced to 2.6% from 2.8%
- Audacious Charge
- Area of effect radius reduced to 225 from 350
- Slow percentage reduced to 20/25/30/35/40% from 40% at all levels
- Slow duration reduced to 1.7 seconds from 2 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Xin Zhao could appear to slow down during his charge if he attempted to move too much
- Crescent Sweep base damage lowered to 125/250/375 from 150/275/400
- Crescent Sweep percentage of current health damage lowered to 20% from 25% at all levels
- Chronoshift's buff icon will now display a timer for when the buff will fade.
- Guardian Angel will now display a timer showing how long until the effect is ready again
- Zhonya's Ring no longer removes stealth upon activation
- Wriggles Lantern no longer removes stealth when used
- Executioner's Calling will no longer remove stealth when used
- Fixed a bug with Trinity Force that was causing the proc on spell cast to do less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug with Randuin's Omen where the activation effect was not unique
- Fixed a bug where Ignite could be cast while in stasis from Zhonya's Ring
- Exhaust, Teleport, Flash, Heal, Clarity, Rally, Ignite, and Smite now remove stealth when used
- Cleanse, Fortify, Clairvoyance, Ghost, and Revive can be used without breaking stealth
- Added new targeting reticules for skill shots. These can be turned off in the options menu.
- Global turret experience on Summoner's Rift (Summer/Winter) decreased to 60/100/140 from 140/190/240
- Global turret experience on Twisted Treeline decreased to 60/100 from 140/190
- Mouse wheel scrolling on the minimap is now disabled by default
- Fixed a bug where Champions would move through walls when taking certain paths
- Fixed a bug with Death Recap where it was not displaying damage from abilities like Jack in the Box or H28G Evolution Turrets
- Fixed a bug where the Scoreboard was not properly updating enemy items when they came into visibility
- Fixed a bug where destroyed Inhibitors would display a debug string when pinged