New Skins in the Store
- Caterpillar Kog’Maw
- Sonoran Kog’Maw
- Striker Ezreal
- Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
- Blast Zone Heimerdinger
- French Maid Nidalee
League of Legends v220.127.116.11
- Bio-Arcane Barrage: Kog'Maw's attacks gain range and deal a percent of the target's maximum health as magic damage.
- Void Ooze: Kog'Maw launches a peculiar ooze which damages all enemies it passes through and leaves a trail which slows enemies who stand on it.
- Caustic Spittle: Passive: Increases armor penetration. Active: Kog'Maw launches a corrosive projectile which deals magic damage and doubles his passive armor penetration for 4 seconds (Removes the passive until available again).
- Living Artillery (Ultimate): Kog'Maw fires a living artillery shell at a great distance dealing damage and revealing targets. Additionally, multiple Living Artilleries in a short period of time cause them to cost additional mana.
- Icathian Surprise (Passive): Upon dying, Kog'Maw starts a chain reaction in his body which causes him to detonate after 4 seconds; dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies.
- Fixed a bug with Akali’s attack timing
- Using a potion while in Twilight Shroud will no longer break Akali out of stealth
- Frost Shot slow changed to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/18/26/32/38%
- Frost Shot no longer stacks with Volley
- Volley now fires 7 missiles instead of 9
- Volley bonus damage increased to 40/55/70/85/100 from 40/50/60/70/80
- Accumulate Wealth is now 'Hawkshot'. Hawkshot retains the passive gold gain on kill and can now be activated to shoot an invulnerable, untargetable scouting hawk toward a target location. The hawk will reveal terrain as it travels, and grant vision of the end area for 5 seconds
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Fixed a bug where it was slowing for too long at ranks 2 and 3
- Fixed a bug where it was stunning for more than the maximum stun duration
- Increased the distance required to get a maximum duration stun
- Added a timer to indicate when Mana Barrier can be used again
- Static Field now silences for 0.5 seconds
- Power Fist is no longer dodgable
- Missile Barrage
- Added a counter indicating how close to the Big One you are
- 1 missile is now granted when you first put a point into it
- Missile Barrage now reloads while dead and will no longer reset the stack count upon death
- Vorpal Spikes can now be toggled off
- Cho'gath will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Fixed a bug at rank 3 Feast where Cho'gath has difficulty feasting when he has max Feast stacks
- Fixed a bug where the Feast buff tooltip was not updating the bonus health when Cho'gath loses stacks
- Fixed a bug where Cho'gath was not scaling properly when he loses stacks
- Removed base dodge
- Removed the heal component from Essence Flux
- Essence Flux attack speed buff/debuff increased to 20/23/26/29/32 from 5/10/15/20/25
- Fixed a bug where Garen will sometimes appear with a different skin after reconnecting
- Parley bonus damage reduced to 100% from 110%
- Parley is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds
- Raise Morale now grants 8/12/16/20/24 attack damage instead of 12-36% attack speed
- Cannon Barrage
- Cannonball damage reduced to 100/140/180 from 140/200/260
- Cannonball radius increased to 275 from 225
- Slow amount reduced to 35%/45/55 from 40/50/60
- Barrel Roll tooltip updated to give the correct ability power ratio when the barrel has reached its location
- Fixed a bug where Turrets were targeting incorrectly
- Howling Gale knock-up time reduced by 33%
- Fixed a bug with Eye of the Storm where the particle would linger after the shield effect had been removed
- Empower cooldown changed to 5 seconds from 7/6/5/4/3 seconds
- Divine Blessing heal reduced to 65/100/135/170/205 from 65/105/145/185/225
- Righteous Fury ability power ratio reduced to.3 from .35
- Righteous Fury base damage to 4/10/16/22/28 from 8/14/20/26/32
- Intervention cooldown increased to 120/105/90 from 90 at all ranks
- Dark Binding now deals its damage up front as opposed to over time. The damage is 80/135/190/245/300 with a .9 AP ratio.
- Soul Shackle ability power ratio changed to 1.0/1.0 from .5/1.5
- Heartseeker Strike
- Fixed a bug where Heartseeker Strike was dealing too much damage based upon your bonus damage.
- Fixed a bug where Heartseeker Strike procced cast effects with every Heartseeker Strike tick
- Damage scaling increased to 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Heartseeker Strike will now properly double the damage of the entire ability against champions, rather than just doubling part of the damage
- Fixed a bug where Spear Shot wasn't scaling with enough of your damage from items
- Spear Shot damage scaling increased to 100/115/130/145/160%, from 100/110/120/130/140%.
- Grand Skyfall now breaks spell shields and is blocked by spell shields.
- Fixed a bug with Grand Skyfall where it was slowing for an incorrect amount of time
- Pantheon will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Devastating Blow now breaks spell shields
- Heroic Charge now breaks spell shields
- Updated the Deceive tooltip to clarify that the damage is bonus damage not a true critical
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes would acquire targets incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes would lose their stealth before their lifetime expired
- Removed base dodge
- Vorpal Blade heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/30/45/60/75
- Fixed a bug where Boomerang Blade double-procced cast effects like Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.3 from 1.5
- Heal reduced to 200/320/440 from 250/400/550
- Mana cost reduced to 200/275/350 from 250/350/450
- Baleful Strike
- Adjusted the way bonus ability power is granted.
- Veigar now also gains 1/2/3/4/5 bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source.
- Dark Matter
- Time to land reduced to 1.2 seconds from 1.6 seconds.
- Base damage reduced to 120/170/220/270/320 from 120/180/240/300/360
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 12 seconds
- Event Horizon
- Reduced the mana cost to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/110/130/150/170.
- Lowered the cooldown to 20/19/18/17/16 from 24/22/20/18/16.
- Increased range to 650 from 600.
- Primordial Burst
- Mana cost reduced to 150/200/250 from 200/300/400
- Primordial Burst now deals 200/350/500 base damage plus 80% of the combined ability power of Veigar and his target.
- Removed the conditional bonus damage for non-mana Champions.
- Removed the mana restoration on kill.
- New Passive – Equilibrium: Veigar's mana regen is increased by 0.5% for each 1% of mana he's missing.
- Updated recommended items
- Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310
- Base armor increased to 16 from 14
- Armor per level increased to 3.75 from 3.5
- Spirit Visage healing and regen received reduced to 20% from 25%
- Sword of the Divine activation duration increased to 8 from 5
- Mercury Treads crowd control reduction reduced to 35% from 40%
- Innervating Locket no longer heals minions
- Fixed a bug with Ignite's tooltip cooldown value that made it seem shorter than it actually is
- Champion kill experience increased by 10%.
- Death timers on Summoner's Rift increased by roughly 3 seconds at low levels.
- Summoner spells are now displayed on the scoreboard
- Latency will now properly display in the HUD
- Teleport or Blink abilities will no longer reset the leashing on monsters
- Duplicate items will no longer sell in slot order and can now be sold individually
- Buff bar updated to support up to 32 buffs
- Revamped the character stats screen to include Armor Penetration, Magic Penetration, Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and Cooldown Reduction stats as well as reducing size and removing extraneous information
- Revealing a channeling Champion in the Fog of War will no longer reveal show them as idle
- Fixed a bug where orders and spell casts would be lost in rare instances
- Fixed a bug where the "Show HP Bars" menu option wasn't functioning correctly
- Fixed a bug where 'proc' effects like Malady and Madred's Bloodrazor could occasionally kill a champion through effects like Guardian Angel, Chronoshift, or Rebirth
- Fixed a bug where the attack timings of many characters were causing a slight delay before attacking.
- Fixed a bug where the "Hide Center HUD Wall" option was incorrectly named "Center HUD Wall Display"
- Fixed several client crashes
- Fixed several server crashes
- Fixed a bug where the Tenacity mastery caused Cho'gath's Feast to not kill the target