New Skins in the Store
- Forsaken Olaf
- Glacial Olaf
- Angler Jax
- Spectacular Sivir
- Mad Hatter Shaco
- Added a message to alert users that they have been disconnected from PVP.net chat
- Made several optimizations to the rune book
- Runes can now be added and removed from the rune book using right-click
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
- Undertow - Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to units it passes through and slowing their movement speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 6 seconds.
- Vicious Strikes - Olaf's attack damage is increased, based on his health, and he gains massive lifesteal and spell vamp.
- Reckless Swing - Olaf attacks with such force that it deals true damage to his target and himself.
- Ragnarok (ultimate) - Olaf is immune to disables, has increased armor penetration and reduces incoming damage by a flat amount.
- Berserker Rage (passive) - For each 1% of health missing, Olaf's attack speed is increased by 1%.
- Fixed a bug where Mark of the Assasin would proc even if you miss or are dodged
- Fixed a bug where her Twin Passives discipline failed to count Ability Power and Damage gained through buffs, such as improved Ignite, Eye of the Storm, or Mejai's Soulstealer
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Slash was spell vamping for too much
- Twin Disciplines Spell Vamp ratio increased to 10% per 100 Damage, from 5% per 100 Damage, to compensate for the above bug fix. In total, Akali will vamp more from her single target spells and less from Crescent Slash
- Akali can no longer Shadow Dance out of disables
- Adjusted Akali's hit timing to be more accurate
- Fixed a bug that prevented Alistar from casting spells immediately after using Headbutt
- Updated the tooltip on Cursed Touch to include the duration of the magic resistance debuff
- Fixed the Flash Frost tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Fixed the Glacial Storm tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 6 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Icewall could be bypassed by ghosted units
- Fixed a bug where Volley was slowing more than it should
- Fixed a bug allowing Volley and Frost arrow slow to stack
- Fixed a bug where Power Fist’s cooldown was 12/10/8/6/4 instead of 9/8/7/6/5
- Removed Cooldown from Sadism’s rank up tooltip since there is no change to the cooldown upon leveling up
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Walk failed to stun the target if used with your first basic attack in the game
- Mystic Shot attack damage percent increased to 120% from 100
- Essence Flux heal amount reduced to 50% from 70%
- Essence Flux attack speed buff/debuff reduce to 5/10/15/20/25 from 20/25/30/35/40%
- Trueshot Barrage ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1
- Fixed a bug where the Drunken Rage tooltip said it lasted for 25 seconds, when it actually lasts 20 seconds
- Howling Gale mana cost increased to 90/105/120/135/150 from 80/95/110/125/140
- Eye of the Storm mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 60/70/80/90/100
- Reworded Zephyr’s tooltip to indicate that Janna loses the passive boost while Zephyr is on cooldown
- Fixed a bug where ranking up Zephyr only gives the additional movement speed after Janna has refreshed the buff
- Fixed a bug where Jax was being healed when he received bonus health (from Guinsoo's Rageblade, Janna's Eye of the Storm, etc)
- Fixed a bug where Jax could target himself with Leap Strike
- Bouncing Blade bounce range reduced to 400 from 450
- Holy Fervor (New Passive): 30% of Kayle's attack damage is added to her ability power and 15% of Kayle's ability power is added to her attack damage
- While the target is slowed, Kayle inflicts 8/10/12/14/16% increased damage to the target.
- Reckoning no longer interacts with Holy Fervor
- Removed the attack speed debuff component from Reckoning
- Damage reduce to 60/110/160/210/260 from 80/135/190/245/300. (Note: She does start with additional AP now)
- Ability Power coefficient reduced to 0.8 from 1.0
- Divine Blessing
- Healing increased to 65/105/145/185/225 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Movement speed increased to 12/14/16/18/20% from 8/10/12/14/16%
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 20
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 15
- Mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Righteous Fury
- Range increased by 50
- Righteous Fury now deals the bonus damage as a separate magic damage source to her target. For nearby units, the splash damage is now magic damage.
- Base bonus damage increased to 8/14/20/26/32 from 6/12/18/24/30
- Cooldown reduced to 22/21/20/19/18 seconds from 25 seconds
- Mana cost reduced to 65 from 75
- Cooldown increased to 90 at all ranks from 90/75/60
- Cast range reduced to 1200 from 1300
- Base damage reduced to 56.3 from 60.3
- Base health reduced to 501 from 526
- Health per level reduced to 93 from 98
- Base attack speed slightly increased
- Base armor reduced to 21 from 27
- Armor per level reduced to 3.5 from 4
- Magic resistance per level increased to 0.75 from 0
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.065 from 0.06
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.3 from 1.85
- Normalized her attack timing between alternate attacks
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100
- Updated recommended items.
- Updated playing as and against tips.
- Fixed a bug where a Voidling's attacks would reveal Malzahar through the Fog-of-war and Brush
- Increased Voidling's movement speed to 451 from 419
- Fixed a bug where Children of the Grave would sometimes create a copy of the target even when they didn't die
- Fixed Siphoning Strikes’ tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 8/7/6/5/4 seconds.
- Fury of the Sands tooltip now correctly states that the transformation effect from this spell lasts for 15 seconds.
- Primal Surge heal reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 75/120/165/210/255
- Primal Surge ability power ratio increased to 1.25 from .8
- Javelin Toss ability power ratio increased to .65 from .55
- Fixed a bug where Diplomatic Immunity would sometimes cause targets with Guardian Angel, Rebirth, or Chronoshift to not properly revive on death
- Fixed a bug where Valiant Fighter’s tooltip said it reduced damage by 30%, rather than 50%
- Fixed a bug where Powerball could occasionally deal double damage
- Fixed a bug where you had to toggle Enrage off and back on after leveling it up in order to get the benefit
- Updated Soraka's Consecration tooltip to properly say that Soraka grants a magic resist aura to nearby allies
- Feint has been changed to work like a normal shield. Feint absorbs up to 50/100/150/200/250 Damage, 0.6 AP ratio
- Fixed a bug with Stand United where Shen was able to teleport while he is taunted
- Wild Cards ability power coefficient increased to 0.65 from 0.5
- Stacked Deck
- Attack speed gain reduced to 3/6/9/12/15% from 6/12/18/24/30
- Bonus damage decreased to 55/80/105/130/155 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power coefficient increased to 0.4 from 0.3.
- Pick A Card
- Fixed a bug where Red Card's AoE damage was doing significantly more or less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Red Card's slowing effects are renewed by Lizard Elder's slowing debuff.
- Fixed the tooltip to correctly indicate that Gold Card's damage is based on the bonus damage of red and blue, not their base damage.
- Changed Monkey Agility’s tooltip on the buff applied upon switching stances to show the cumulative bonuses based on number of stacks.
- Updated Blood Scent’s tooltip to reflect that this ability has no cooldown since it is passive.
- Clarified Rewind tooltip to remove some redundant information
- New Item: Needlessly Large Rod
- 1600 Gold
- +80 Ability Power
- Innervating Locket effect cooldown increased to 4 from 3
- Elixir of Fortitude damage buff changed to give 10-28 damage based on Champion level rather than a flat 20 damage
- Changed Zhonya's Ring recipe to now include Needlessly Large Rod instead of 2 Blasting Wands. Total Price Adjusted to 3460
- Elixir of Brilliance is now listed in the Ability Power section of the shop.
- Faerie Charm no longer says it builds into Stinger.
- Stark's Fervor’s aura buff applied from allied champions who also have Stark's Fervor will now stack with the personal buff.
- Soul Shroud’s aura buff applied from allied champions who also have Soul Shroud will now stack with the personal buff.
- Ambient gold per 5 decreased to 6.5 from 8.5
- Gold from minion kills increased by 3 for all minions
- Grez size increased by 20%
- Grez base health increased to 1400 from 1100
- Grez armor decreased to 12 from 20
- Dragon base health increased to 2400 from 2000
- Dragon armor decreased to 10 from 20
- Fixed numerous client crashes
- Fixed numerous server crashes
- Fixed an issue where setting the HUD scale to 0 would cause the minimap to disappear
- Adjusted the color threshold for ping times on the loading screen
- Character screen (C) updated to remove extraneous ability info and have a smaller footprint
- Rusty Blitzcrank
- Fixed a bug where the hand projectile was showing up as the original color.
- Updated the texture with a new coat of rust
- Exiled Morgana
- Decreased the saturation
- Reworked the golden detailing
- Adjusted aura and attack particles to fit the theme