Release Notes PVP.net v1.38.38
- Updated the filter on summoner name creation and change
- Fixed a bug with multiple error pop-ups appearing in PVP.net
- Updated Custom Game Lobby interface
- Added default game names to Custom Game creation.
- Custom Games now have a “Quit” button in Champion Select. Players will no longer have to log back into PVP.net to cancel a custom game in Champion Select.
- Removed warnings for leaving Battle Training during Champion Select
- Updated Champion filters in the Summoner Profile
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect Mastery Page name was being displayed when viewing another Summoner's profile
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to overwrite your own Mastery Pages
- Fixed a bug with viewing other players’ Rune Pages
- Added multiple rune purchases to the store. Players can now use the “+” and “-“ signs to choose how many runes of a certain type to buy, up to 9
- Multiple bug-fixes for the PVP.net store
- Updated matchmaking to make level 30s matching with non-30s rarer
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
- If Akali uses Shadow Dance on a champion, she will attempt to attack the target upon successfully arriving
- Headbutt ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
- Pulverize ability power ratio reduced to .5 from .6
- Triumphant Roar ability power ratio reduced to .2 from .4
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 75 at all levels
- Slow duration no longer scales with level and now slows for 3 seconds at all levels
- Rocket Grab now has a proper animation.
- Fixed a bug where Pyroclasm could instant-kill enemies under some circumstances.
- Tuned Ezreal's autoattack frames to be more responsive
- Trueshot Barrage cooldown reduced to 80 from 100.
- Essence Flux mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 70/80/90/100/110.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Wind could instant-kill people under some circumstances.
- Grog-Soaked Blade max stacks reduced to 4 from 5.
- Bladesurge mana cost changed to 60/65/70/75/80 from 70
- Transcendent Blades damage reduced to 80/120/160 from 85/135/185
- Demacian Standard
- Cooldown increased to 13 from 12
- Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Dragon Strike damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270
- Leap Strike can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner.
- Shunpo can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner.
- Fixed a bug where Void Ooze was not flagged as an area-of-effect spell
- Updated Kog'Maw's autoattack frame to be more responsive
- Updated Bio-Arcane Barrage attack frame to be more responsive
- Updated Caustic Spittle's attack frame to be more responsive
- Bio-Arcane Barrage
- Cooldown increased to 17 from 15
- Duration increased to 10 from 6
- Living Artillery drop time reduced slightly to increase consistency (Overall slightly faster)
- Safeguard can now target wards again, but will now reveal wards to enemies when used in this manner
- Fixed a bug where Nether Grasp would sometimes only deal 4 ticks of damage instead of 5
- Damage adjusted to 30/60/90/120/150 from 40/65/90/115/140
- Ability power ratio reduced to .45 from .5
- Overload base damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 30/55/80/105/130
- Ravenous Flock now heals Swain for 75% of damage dealt versus champions, and 25% versus minions
- Hungering Strike now heals for 80% of damage dealt, down from 100%
- Omen of War
- Fixed a bug where the Spectral Ghoul would not spawn if Yorick was silenced.
- Omen of Pestilence
- Increased the cast range by 50
- Improved the consistency of the AoE slow by increasing the radius and rate of application.
- Mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55//60 from 50/55/60/65/70
- Omen of Famine
- Mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Omen of Death
- Updated the visual of Reanimated Champions to better show when a Champion has revived.
- Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
- Fixed a bug with the interaction between Chronoshift and Revenants
- Fixed a bug with Heimerdinger's turrets and the Reanimated state
- Unholy Symbiosis
- Yorick now takes 5% reduced damage for each summon that is active.
- Increased the Attack Damage and Health of ghouls to 35% from 30% of Yorick's Attack Damage and Health
- Ghouls are now immune to slows.
- Ghouls take 50% reduced damage from AoE abilities
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 30
- Health per level increased to 85 from 80
- Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 3
- Base Movement speed increased to 320 from 315
- Slightly increased his base Attack Speed
- Rabadon's Deathcap base ability power reduced to 140 from 155
- Fixed areas in brush that did not correctly hide units
- Teleporting to a ward will now reveal the ward to enemies for a few seconds
- Locally jumping to ward will now destealth the ward for 2 seconds
- Added minimap range indicators for long range (non-global ) spells such as Nocturne’s Paranoia and Ashe’s Hawk Shot