New Skins in the Store
- Red Baron Corki
- Mr. Mundoverse
- Yellow Jacket Shen
- Frozen Shen
- Several optimizations have been made resulting in quicker login, load times, and page transitions
- Added an option to turn off the login screen animations
- Added an option to turn off the page transition animations.
- Fixed a bug where you could see other player's IP/XP rewards from their recent games.
- The Play button is now orange instead of blue to help new users reach the Play Game menu.
- Players who are logged out by Customer Support will now receive a message indicating that their account is under review.
- Fixed several bugs related to leaving at the end of Champion Selection
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
Particle and Network Improvements
We've made networking optimizations in order to reduce the lag and latency for some players. In addition, the particle system has been improved to provide better performance for some machines in areas that have a high density of particles. This is most noticeable near the top of Twisted Treeline, but general performance should also improve.
Shen, The Eye of Twilight
- Vorpal Blade – Hits a target enemy for magic damage, and marks the target for allies to see. Allied units that attack the marked enemy target get healed over several seconds.
- Feint - Shen defends against the next champion attack or spell, blocking much of the damage from it.
- Shadow Dash - Shen dashes towards target location, taunting enemies he passes through.
- Stand United (ultimate) - Shen places a shield on himself and on a target ally which absorbs damage. After channeling for several seconds, Shen teleports to the target ally.
- Ki Strike (passive) - Every 8 seconds, Shen’s next attack deals bonus damage based on his max health. Being attacked by enemy champions makes this passive occur more frequently.
- Base Armor increased to 15 from 12
- Base Damage increased to 49 from 47
- Base Mana Regeneration increased to .9 from .8
- Movement Speed increased to 305 from 300
- Mystic Shot base damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 40/60/80/100/120
- Essence Flux missile width increased to 120 from 100
- Arcane Shift closest unit targeting range increased to 750 from 650
- Arcane Shift mana cost reduced to 90 from 100
- Rising Spell Force duration increased to 6 from 5
- Fixed a bug in which Barrel Roll would detonate Teemo's mushrooms.
- H-28G Evolution Turret (remake)
- Green turrets now spawn at level 3 and 4 of this skill, reducing Armor and Magic Resist on hit. Red Turrets spawn at level 5 and cause area of effect damage on hit.
- Turrets damage increased to 28/36/44/52/60 from 20/26/32/38/44
- Turrets now attack 50% faster for the first 6 seconds after placement
- Max turrets lowered to 1/2/2/3/3 from 2/3/4/5/6
- New missile particles added for green and red turrets
- Hextech Micro-Rockets
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds at all levels from 20
- Rockets now hit the 3 nearest enemy minions or Champions, instead of just Champions
- Fires 3 rockets at all levels
- Ability Power Coefficient reduced to 0.55 from 0.8 to accomodate the significant cooldown reduction
- Base damage reduced to 85/135/185/235/285 from 90/150/210/270/330
- UPGRADE!!! (remake)
- UPGRADE!!! retains the 10/15/20% cooldown reduction passive
- On activation, all existing Evolution Turrets are healed for 100% of their max hit points. In addition, all existing Evolution Turrets begin fire 20/25/30% movement slowing missiles for 10 seconds.
- Mana cost 90 at all levels
- Cooldown is 120/105/90
- New "Choose Me" voice over in PVP.net
- Puncturing Taunt now displays the "Taunted!" pop up text for enemies
- Increased the range on Two-Shiv Poison's active to 625 from 600
- Flash range reduced to 425 from 475