New Skins in the Store
Celebrate the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games with our eight new Winter-Games-themed skins! These skins will be available for a limited time only (February 12 - March 2), so grab them before they're gone.
Winter Games Skins:
- Ice Toboggan Corki
- Vancouver Amumu
- Curling Veigar
- Union Jack Fiddlesticks
- Team Spirit Anivia
- Festival Kassadin
- Whistler Village Twitch
- The Mighty Jax
Additionally, to commemorate this upcoming Valentine's Day, Twisted Fate will have a special Jack of Hearts skin, available starting February 10.
New 1-Day XP and IP Boosts are also now available in the Store.
PVP.net v 1.05.14
- Implemented a new Logout function that will return the user to the Login screen. This option can be accessed through the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing PVP.net to crash in certain situations when creating an Arranged Team.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Practice Game Browser to not sort columns correctly.
- Fixed Sound/Music so that it does not turn back on if you had it muted and then minimized and restored PvP.net.
- Wins/Leaves on the End Of Game Screen should now be updated correctly and not always show "0".
- You can now see limited information about other players’ Most Played Champions in their Summoner Profile.
- Fixed several issues with Friends List presence and performance. This is still ongoing.
League of Legends v 18.104.22.168
- Pulverize stun duration reduced to 2 from 2.2
- Attacks against Anivia while she is rebirthing will now properly trigger calls for help
- Fixed a bug with Feast not able to kill Poppy
- Parrrley now deals Physical Damage
- Fixed a bug in which Parrrley was dealing extra damage
- Parrrley percentage damage from Attack Damage increased to 110% from 80%
- Parrrley bonus damage reduced to 20/55/90/120/150 from 30/60/90/120/150
- Parrrley will no longer apply Grog-soaked blade
- Fixed a tooltip issue with Grog-soaked blade
- Drunken Rage Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 45
- Drunken Rage Buff duration reduced to 20 seconds from 25
- Drunken Rage Physical Damage bonus increased to 30/40/50/60/70 per level from 20/30/40/50/60
- Drunken Rage Channel duration lowered to 1 second from 1.5
- Fixed a bug with Body Slam where Gragas would sometimes ignore collision if he passed through a dead minion
- Reduced the casting range of Bouncing Blades to 600 from 650
- Killer Instinct Cooldown reduced to 22/20/18/16/14 from 23/21/19/17/15
- NOTE: Katarina is slated for an additional upgrade on her Killer Instinct skill, but it unfortunately did not make it into the patch. We will be adding this in an upcoming patch.
- Fixed a bug with Bushwhack causing stealthed units to flicker
- Overload Damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 70/105/140/175/210
- Spell Flux Damage increased to 70/85/100/115/130 from 50/70/90/110/130
- Spell Flux Ability Power coeffecient increased to .38 from .33
- Desperate Power Cooldown reduced to 40/40/40 from 60/50/40
- Increased base Movement Speed to 310 from 300
- Increased Attack Range to 550 from 425
- Increased base Damage to 49.5 from 45
- Increased base Mana to 305 from 293
- Increased base Mana Regen to 4.9 from 4.6
- Increased base Health to 446 from 420
- Increased Health gain per level to 86 from 78
- Increased base Armor to 14.2 from 10.1
- Increased Armor gain per level to 3.7 from 3.2
- Mega Adhesive Cooldown reduced to 14 from 15
- Fling Cooldown reduced to 11.5 from 12
- Fixed a bug where Jack-in-the-Boxes would stop firing after they killed a monster
- Fixed a bug where Infuse was not playing a sound effect when cast on allies
- Fixed a bug with Radiance where it was providing too little damage
- Camoflague stealth timer reduced to 4 from 4.5
- Fixed a bug in Blinding Dart's tooltip
- Destiny slow reduced to 30% from 45%
- Rewind Cooldown reduced to 18/15/12/9/6 from 30/28/26/24/22, but will no longer affect itself
- Fixed a tooltip error with Mejai's Soulstealer
- Increased the range of Oracle's Elixir sight by 50
- Fixed a tooltip error with Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Fixed a bug where the first time you attacked a target in an attack cycle, Guinsoo's Rageblade would not function
- Guinsoo's Rageblade now triggers on spell cast in addition to hitting a target
- Executioner's Calling: Reduced the duration of Mourning to 8 from 12
- Void Staff recipe changed- Now requires Blasting Wand + Amplifying Tome + 1000g
- Archangel's Staff recipe cost reduced to 1000g from 1050g
- Updated character tags for new characters in PVP.net
- Baron Nashor now adds a debuff to his primary attack target- "Voracious Corrosion" reduces the target's attack speed by 60%.
- The In-Game Chat system has been improved:
- All chat commands are now case insensitive when looking up User Names (ie: you can type "lima beans" instead of "Lima Beans" or “volibar” instead of “Volibar”)
- Typing names with spaces into chat commands no longer requires you to put the name into quotes
- “/help” can now be accessed by “/?” as well
- “/surrender” can now be used with “/ff” as well, and “/nosurrender” by “/noff”
- “/w” can now be accessed with “/msg” as well
- Fixed an issue that was causing “/r” to incorrectly remember the last person who whispered you
- Improved all feedback and error reporting for all commands
- Fixed several game server crashes
- Made consumables/activatable items in your inventory easier to click
- Fixed an issue where items in shop would get corrupted and you would not be able to buy them
- Healing Reduction effects no longer stack
- Burning Embers no longer gives a placeholder buff icon while active