PVP.net version 32
- Fixed a bug where players were not transitioning from champion selection to the game.
- Localized Champion "Choose Me" sounds for foreign languages
- Greatly reduced network traffic of the PVP.net client in certain situations.
- Fixed unlocalized Text in the "Recently Played" Section of the Buddy List
- Fixed a bug where a player would receive a maestro error when entering champion select.
- Fixed a bug where a players status would not set default to online on login
- Loading immediately after log-in has been optimized further.
- Fixed a bug in Champion Select, where no masteries were being displayed in the mastery overlay
- Fixed a bug with inviting buddies to an arranged team where the summoner icon didn't fit in the invited buddies section
- Optimized the PVP.net client further. Users should notice increased responsiveness on transitions and loading.
- Added the Winter Version of Summoner's Rift to Normal Games. You will randomly receive this map when matched.
- Fixed a bug where players could not see their teammates when invited to an arranged team
- Fixed an exploit with the mastery system
Note: All masteries have been reset.
Known Issue: In some rare cases, editing masteries during Champion Selection will return an error.
League of Legends version 22.214.171.124
Udyr - The Animal Spirit
- Tiger Stance:
- Activation - Udyr's next attack will deal a high amount of damage over 2 seconds (based on his attack damage).
- Persistent Effect - Udyr's attack speed is passively increased. In addition, Udyr splits his attacks into 3 lightning fast hits. On hit effects only trigger off the first hit.
- Turtle Stance:
- Activation - Udyr gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage.
- Persistent Effect - Udyr's attacks cannot crit, but he restores his health and mana equivalent to a percentage of his damage dealt.
- Bear Stance:
- Activation - Udyr gains a large movement speed increase for a short duration.
- Persistent Effect - Udyr's attacks stun his target for 1 second. This effect cannot occur on the same target for several seconds.
- Phoenix Stance:
- Activation - Udyr sends out pulsing waves of fire dealing damage to nearby foes for 5 seconds.
- Persistent Effect - Every third attack, Udyr engulfs enemies in front him in flame.
- Monkey's Agility (Passive) - Entering a stance grants Udyr a temporary buff that increases his attack speed by 12% and dodge chance by 6%. This effect can stack.
- Triumphant Roar: *Bug Fix* Cooldown is no longer reduced by some spells - e.g. Poison Trail, Cannon Barrage, etc.
- Fixed a bug with Bandage Toss which caused it to deal too much damage
- Tantrum Damage reduced to 75/100/125/150/175 from 100/120/140/160/180
- Glacial Storm Slow Duration reduced to 2.5 from 3
- Fixed a bug with Rebirth where some buffs caused the Cooldown to reset infinitely
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow Damage reduced to 250/425/600 from 300/500/700
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow Max Stun Duration reduced to 3.5 from 4.5
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow Slow Duration changed to 3.5/3.5/3.5 from 3/4/5
- Updated Recommended Items
- Rocket Grab will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
- Vorpal Spikes Ability Power Ratio reduced to .2 from .25
- Feral Scream Ability Power Ratio reduced to .7 from .75
- Rupture Cast Range reduced to 950 from 1000
- Phosphorous Bomb Blind Duration reduced to 3 from 4
- Valkyrie Cast Range reduced to 900 from 1000
- Infected Cleaver will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
- Drain no longer begins channeling if the target is shielded
- Cannon Barrage Slow % reduced to 40/50/60 from 40/55/70
- Cannon Barrage Damage reduced to 140/200/260 from 160/220/280
- Grog Soaked Blade: Healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 50%
- Grog Soaked Blade: Duration increased to 10 seconds from 8
- Leap Strike Cooldown reduced to 17/14/11/8/5 from 21/17/13/9/5
- Empower Cleave % increased to 60 from 50
- Empower’s duration to power up reduced to 3 from 4
- Updated Empower’s damage per second values to 25/35/45/55/65 from 20/25/30/35/40
- Ability positions were modified: Leap Strike is now Q, Empower is now W
- Holy Fervor (Reworked Passive) - When Kayle kills an enemy champion or an allied champion dies near her, she goes into a state of Holy Fervor, increasing her attack speed by 25%. This effect can stack 4 times.
- Reckoning's additional damage while Holy Fervor is active now accounts for damage dealt from AP.
- Increased attack speed per level to 1.65 from 1.5
- Intervention cooldown increased to 90/75/60 from 75/60/45
- Intervention duration decreased to 3/4/5 seconds from 4/5/6
- Lay Waste Ability Power ratio increased to .25/.5 from .2/.4
- Force Pulse Ability Power Ratio reduced to .8 from 1
- Killer Instincts: Bouncing Blade healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 60%
- Killer Instincts: Bouncing Blade healing reduction effect duration increased to 10 seconds from 8
- Ground Slam Mana Cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/65/70/75/80
- Ground Slam Attack Speed Reduction modified to 30/35/40/45/50 from 20/30/40/50/60
- Reduced Malphite's base Armor to 7 from 20
- Increased Malphites base Armor per Level to 3.75 from 3
- Soul Shackles no longer stuns if the buff is cleansed
- Soul Shackles Stun Duration reduced to 1.5/2/2.5 from 2/2.5/3
- Soul Shackles Cooldown increased to 100 from 90
- Dark Binding will now fire directionally, even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
- Siphoning Strike's tooltip will now display the amount of bonus damage he's acquired
- Fixed an issue that would cause Tremors to be removed by Black Shield/Cleanse
- New Passive: Arcane Mastery - After casting a spell all other spells have their Cooldown reduced by 1.5 seconds
- Overload base Damage changed to 70/105/140/175/210 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Overload AP Ratio reduced to .45 from .8
- Overload gains additional damage from 10% of Ryze's maximum Mana as opposed to 12% of his current Mana.
- Overload Cooldown reduced to 11/10/9/8/7 from 16/14/12/10/8
- Overload Mana Cost reduced to 50/65/80/95/110 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Rune Prison duration reduced to .8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4 from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
- Rune Prison Mana Cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160
- Rune Prison Cooldown reduced to 14 from 16
- Spell Flux has a new implementation - now a regular skill
- Spell Flux bounces a static 5 times between minions, enemy champions, and Ryze
- Spell Flux damage is 50/70/90/110/130
- Spell Flux AP ratio is .33
- Spell Flux applies a stacking -15 Magic Resistance debuff to every enemy target it hits with a max stack of 5. Duration is 5 seconds
- Spell Flux Cooldown is a static 9 seconds
- Spell Flux Mana Cost is 60/80/100/120/140
- Spell Flux range is 700
- Spell Flux missile speed drastically increased
- New Ultimate: Desperate Power
- Desperate Power is a self targeted instant cast buff that lasts 8 seconds
- Desperate Power gives Ryze 60/100/140 additional AP and grants all of his spells 65% AoE damage
- Desperate Power has 60/50/40 second Cooldown
- Desperate Power costs 0 Mana.
- Jack in the Box Magic Resist increased to 100 from 50
- Spiral Blade is now called Boomerang Blade
- Boomerang Blade now deals 10% reduced damage with each target hit (40% minimum)
- Boomerang Blade base Damage increased to 75/125/175/225/275 from 75/100/125/150/175
- Boomerang Blade now fires directionally even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
- Spell Shield Duration reduced to 3 seconds from 8 seconds
- Spell Shield Cooldown reduced to 28/24/20/16/12 from 55/45/35/25/15
- Spell Shield restores 150 mana on successful spell block
- Ricochet damage reduction on bounce decreased to 22% from 25%
- Astral Blessing now heals the target for 80/135/190/255/300 instantly (still gives an Armor buff for the duration)
- Astral Blessing Mana Cost modified to 80/100/120/140/160 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Health per level reduced to 67 from 70
- Starcall Magic Resist reduction per stack reduced to 8 from 10
- Bantam Trap is no longer affected by Volley, Missile Barrage, and Sow the Wind
- Bantam Trap Poison Duration reduced to 4 from 5
- Fixed a bug where several spells would show a particle as they passed over Bantam Trap
- Blinding Dart Ability Power Ratio reduced to .8 from 1
- Blinding Dart Blind Duration reduced to 1.6/2.2/2.8/3.4/4 from 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5
- New Passive, Camouflage: if Teemo stands still for 6 seconds without taking damage, he becomes stealthed.
- Explosive Shot’s passive component no longer deactivates when on cooldown
- Explosive Shot's Healing reduction effect increased to 65% from 50%.
- Bloodlust now activates on critical strikes as well as kills
- Bloodlust now provides 4 Attack Damage and 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5% Critical Damage per stack
- Bloodlust Cooldown changed to 12 from 30/25/20/15/10
- Bloodlust Heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 per stack from 90 + 30/45/60/75/90 per stack
- Each time you gain Bloodlust for the first time, you gain 2 stacks instead of 1
- Bloodlust Ability Power ratio increased to 1.5 from 1
- Mocking Shout Health cost changed to 25 from 20/25/30/35/40
- Fixed a bug with Mocking Shout that caused the tooltip to show no Health cost
- Spinning Slash Range reduced to 660 from 1150
- Spinning Slash Damage changed to 60/105/150/195/240 + 50% of Tryndamere's Attack Damage from 110/165/220/275/330
- Spinning Slash Health Cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 30/60/90/120/150
- Spinning Slash’s Cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds each time you critically strike
- Spinning Slash wil fire directionally even if targeting a point outside of the cast range
- Undying Rage Duration reduced to 6 from 7
- Undying Rage Cooldown reduced to 120/100/80 from 160/120/80
- Reduced number of Bloodlusts gained on activating Undying Rage to 4/6/8 from 3/6/9
- If Tryndamere is below 5% health when Undying Rage ends, it will heal him to 5%
- Battle Fury now increases Tryndamere's Critical Chance by 0.3/0.4/0.5% per 1% Health he is missing
- Destiny Duration reduced to 4/5/6 from 4/6/8
- Added listing as an Assassin, removed listing as a Fighter
- Time Bomb no longer detonates if the buff is cleansed
- Flash Range reduced to 450 from 1000
- Flash Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes from 6
- Flash now pops incoming projectiles when used
- Fortify now gives you 7 bonus damage to minions while off cooldown
- Fortify no longer does splash damage, but will do splash damage when improved by the corresponding mastery
- Teleport can now be canceled
- Mystical Vision (Clairvoyance Talent) now properly adjust Clairvoyance cooldown
- Willpower (Cleanse Talent) no longer affects Clairvoyance cooldown
- Mender's Faith (Heal Talent) changed to 30 second Cooldown reduction on Heal from + 10 x lvl HP
- Cleanse provides 2 seconds of debuff immunity after cast
- New Item - Quicksilver Sash
- Combine: Negatron Cloak + 900g
- Stats: 50 Magic Resistance
- Active Ability: Clears all negative debuffs from the owner. 150 second cooldown.
- New Item - Sword of the Occult
- Combine: Longsword + 750g
- Stats: 10 damage
- UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 2 damage and +2% critical damage per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's movement speed is increased 15%.
- New Item - Leviathan
- Combine: Ruby Crystal + 600g
- Stats: 215 Health
- UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 37.5 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage.
- Changed Item - Mejai's Soulstealer
- Combine: Amplifying Tome + 1000g
- Stats: 20 AP
- UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 10% and 200 health and mana are restored on kills and assists.
- Aegis of the Legion Magic Resist Aura reduced to 25 from 40
- Aegis of the Legion Armor Aura reduced to 25 from 35
- Aegis of the Legion Damage Aura increased to 10 from 8
- Aegis of the Legion Health increased to 300 from 285
- Amplifying Tome: Updated the 'builds into' information to reflect item recipe changes
- Catalyst the Protector Passive Health Restore on Level Up reduced to 300 from 425
- Catalyst the Protector Passive Mana Restore on Level Up reduced to 250 from 325
- Catalyst the Protector Health reduced to 325 from 400
- Deathfire Grasp (new item): Mid Tier Ability Power / Mana Regeneration item with Cooldown Reduction and an active spell that deals damage based on the target's health
- Executioner's Calling Lifesteal increased to 18% from 15% and increased the duration of Executioner's Mark to 12 seconds from 8 seconds
- Executioner's Mark healing reduction increased to 65% from 40% and it now deals 4 damage per second
- Haunting Guise (new item): Low Tier Health / Mana Regeneration Item with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Penetration
- Madred's Bloodrazor Attack Damage reduced to 35 from 40
- Madred's Bloodrazor % Health Damage increased to 3% from 2.5%
- Madred's Razors is now UNIQUE
- Sapphire Crystal: Updated the 'builds into' information to reflect item recipe changes
- Sight Ward Cast Range increased to 600 from 300
- Sorcerer's Shoes Magic Penetration increased to 20 from 15
- Sword of the Divine (new item): Low Tier Attack Speed Item with a damage proc every 4 hits and an activated spell that grants Armor Penetration and Dodge Piercing
- Vampiric Scepter: Updated the 'builds into' information to include Executioner's Calling
- Vision Ward Cast Range increased to 600 from 300
- Void Staff is now UNIQUE
- Gold per 10 items no longer display a +x Gold over the Champion although they are still granting the Gold
- Brush on Summoner's Rift has been redesigned. Brush on the winter map has been left as the old version for community comparison.
- Gold while dead has been re-enabled
- Ambient gold gain on Summoner's Rift Summer and Winter dropped to 6.5 per 5 from 7 per 5
- Ambient gold gain on Twisted Treeline dropped to 8.5 per 5 from 9 per 5
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial where the store had no collision boundaries
- Melee minions gain 2 additional Armor every 3 minutes
- Melee minions gain .5 addition Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
- Melee minion gold on death increased to 22 from 20 on Summoner's Rifts and to 26 from 24 on Twisted Treeline
- Caster minions gain .5 additional Armor every 3 minutes
- Caster minions gain 2 additional Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
- Caster minion gold on death increased to 16 from 14 on Summoner's Rifts and to 19 from 17 on Twisted Treeline
- Cannon minions gain 2 additional Armor every 3 minutes
- Cannon minions gain 2 additional Magic Resistance every 3 minutes
- Cannon minion gold on death increased to 27 from 25 on Summoner's Rifts and to 32 from 30 on Twisted Treeline
- Super minion gold on death increased to 27 from 25 on Summoner's Rifts and to 32 from 30 on Twisted Treeline
- All tower ranges increased to 750 from 700
- Tower target acquisition is now faster
- Tower base Health reduced to 1200 from 1400
- Fixed a bug that was granting turrets an additional bonus 50 Armor and Magic Resistance
- Reduced backdooring defenses to 150 Armor/Magic Resistance from 200 Armor/Magic Resistance
- Damage scaling per hit increased to 15% from 10%
- Damage scaling max cap increased to 175% from 155%
- Damage scaling cap when switching targets increased to 130% from 125%
- Turret Armor and Magic Resistance decay rate reduced to 2 per 60 seconds from 3 per 60 seconds
- Reduced Global Gold to 300 from 400
- Moved Local Experience to Global Experience
- Reduced Total Global Experience to 900 from 1200
- Exalted with Baron Nashor is no longer given to dead players
- Exalted with Baron Nashor is no longer absorbed by Black Shield
- Exalted with Baron Nashor Max Damage/Ability Power reduced to 50 from 60
- Exalted with Baron Nashor bonus Damage / Ability Power reduced by 5 for the first 35 minutes
- Reduced Health Regen % per 5 to 3 from 3.5
- Reduced Mana Regen per 5 to 15 from 17.5
- Fixed several exploits with killing Nashor from out of range